- Multi-Contact Terminals ensure HITACHI EB 1812S Replacement Battery tight connection to the power tool even under extreme vibration.
- Data Memory Chip records usage history and
transmits it to the Original Charger to determine most optimal
- Shock Absorbing Construction protects each
HITACHI EB 1812S battery cell while preventing dust and debris contamination.
- "Secure-Slide" Connection keeps
HITACHI EB 1812S battery locked in place.
- Built-In Air Vents receive cool air from
the charger, further increasing HITACHI EB 1812S battery life.
- Heat Sinks protect the HITACHI EB 1812S battery cells by absorbing
•Only the highest quality
cells are used in our HITACHI EB 1812S cordless tool batteries.
• Usually ships the same
• We ship to UK and Ireland
destinations. For other international orders, please send email
• Warranty Policy
We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly
stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and
1. Repair or replace during the first 90 days
2. 1 Year Warranty
3. 30 Days Money Back
• Secure Shopping
Shopping with us is safe and secure. None of our customers have
ever reported fraudulent use of their credit cards as a result
of shopping with us. You can be assured that the information you
give us is confidential. We do not sell, rent or share information
of our customers with other parties.
The batteries supplied by our Company are [replacement for] sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computer manufacturers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used. Our Company and this Website are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our Website manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products [are replacement for] may be used.